Colorado Home Owners Insurance
If your home were damaged or destroyed, insurance can help you repair or rebuild your home and replace damaged possessions.
Tips for Keeping Your Rates Low
There are some simple steps you can take to reduce your homeowner’s premiums.
- Raise Your Deductible - A deductible is the amount you pay before the insurance starts to pay for your loss.
- Since the purpose of insurance is to pay for the losses you cannot afford, raise your deductible to a limit that you could handle in case of a loss.
- New Home - If your home is less than 10 years old, you may be eligible for a new home discount.
- Make Your Home Safer - You may be eligible for a discount if you have a burglar and fire alarms systems and/or sprinkler systems. Monitored systems will earn a bigger discount than unmonitored systems.
- Construction Material - When you buy a home, look for fire-resistant construction, such as brick, masonry or rock. You may pay a lower premium for hail-resistant roofs, such as those made of concrete tile, while wood roofs may bring a surcharge.
- Check the location of the nearest fire department, and avoid buying in flood prone areas.
- Non-Smoker Discounts
Manufactured Home InsuranceManufactured home insurance provides coverage for your mobile home, garage or shed, and your personal belongings. It may also provide financial protection in case you unintentionally injure someone or damage their property. Having the right insurance helps you protect one of your most valuable assets – your home.
Fire. Theft. Windstorms. These are risks you face every day as a mobile home owner. You are also at risk in case someone gets hurt while at your home, or you accidentally damage someone else's property. Mobile home insurance offers peace of mind in knowing that your finances won't suffer if unexpected events like these happen.
Do you have a mortgage on your mobile home? The financial institution that holds your mortgage may require you to have mobile home insurance. Similar to conventional home insurance, mobile home insurance protects you in four basic ways:
- Enables you to repair/replace or get actual cash value for your mobile home usually depending on age.
- Allows you to replace your personal belongings if they are destroyed, stolen or damaged
- Covers injuries that happen to other people or their property while in your home.
- Covers your additional living expenses if you're forced to leave your home because of a claim.
Before purchasing mobile home insurance, consider the following questions:
- What would it cost to replace your mobile home?
- What would it cost to replace the contents of your mobile home?
- Do you have an inventory and photographs of your personal possessions?
- What kind of protection do you have against liability claims?
- Do you have items that should be insured with special coverage such as jewelry, cameras, collectibles etc.
- Does your mobile home have a fire extinguisher, deadbolt locks or other money-saving safety features?
Start Your Quote Now!
Why submit a form online? It lets us know you’re serious about getting a Colorado Home Insurance today. More importantly it helps us ensure the greatest efficiency and accuracy in working with each new account. We NEVER share your information with a 3rd party and during normal business hours you can expect a call back in 30 minutes or less from an agent with specific knowledge for your needs and your location.